Modifica ad un Carl Zeiss TK35

Rimessa in funzione delle "Vecchie Signore"
steven7
Utente 35mm

Messaggio da steven7 »

Pochi giorni fa ho acquistato un proiettore TK35, ma una volta effettuati tutti i collegamenti al trasformatore sempre della Carl Zeiss, (al quale si possono collegare, 2 proiettori, 2 lanterne, 1 amplificatore) il proiettore è partito perfettamente la lanterna invece ha iniziato a fumare ed in pochi secondi si è bruciata la lampada, le cause possibili a cui ho pensato sono: eccessiva polvere residua, mancanza di aria all’interno della lanterna (in quanto l’avevo appoggiata sul tavolo insieme al proiettore e la lanterna dispone di fori di aerazione sulla base) o un’ eccessivo voltaggio rispetto ai valori della lampada 36V 400W.
A questo punto ho pensato di modificare il mio TK35, prima di tutto voglio alimentare la lanterna con un trasformatore esterno, poi aumentare la portata dei bracci a 1800 metri (ora ci sono delle scatole parafiamma che contengono 600 metri), inoltre vorrei rendere il proiettore autonomo dal trasformatore esterno (il TK35 va a 110 Volt), ed infine l’audio rendendolo stereo e forse più in la usando anche il led rosso, accetto molto volentieri vostri consigli sul come realizzare queste cose ma soprattutto come trasformare la 110 in 220 volt.

Immagine:Immagine 93,87 KB

Immagine:Immagine 62,71 KB

Immagine:Immagine 62,03 KB

Immagine:Immagine 14,51 KB

Immagine:Immagine 21,43 KB

Antonio Marcheselli
Amministratore

Messaggio da Antonio Marcheselli »

Un adattatore 220-110 è piuttosto economico, quanto assorbe il proiettore?
Ciao
A

steven7
Utente 35mm

Messaggio da steven7 »

550 / 900 Watt c'è scritto sulla targhetta
ciao

Antonio Marcheselli
Amministratore

Un convertitore lo trovi a pochino

http://tinyurl.com/2yg9a7

steven7
Utente 35mm

Messaggio da steven7 »

Grazie Antonio, e l'interruttore lo inserirei nel proiettore, che ne dici?

XelaBlan

Messaggio da XelaBlan »

Hello: I´m waiting for my Zeiss TK35 in one or two weeks. I´ve modified some other projectors. I´ll try to post some pictures of my portable Wassmann Köders 35 and I´ll tell you how to modify and convert the TK35 in an standalone projector.
Merry Christmas.
Alejandro.

Alejandro

steven7
Utente 35mm

Messaggio da steven7 »

Hello Alejandro,
thank you very much for your interest, and i'm waiting for your news and for your advices.
Thank you again
Best regards and Merry Christmas!!!

Stefano

Antonio Marcheselli
Amministratore

Wow, this is becoming an International forum, Brad will be very hungry! ;)

Merry Christmas Alejandro, we will wait for your news

Antonio

XelaBlan

Messaggio da XelaBlan »

Merry Christmas to all of you. I´m sorry I can´t write on italian but I can read and understand it. On this page you can see a lot of projectors and many modifications of TK35´s, including one with 4.000 mtrs, reels!!!
http://gallery.filmvorfuehrer.de/albums.php?gRedir=1
Also on Wittner-kinotechnik, there is a Dolby Stereo cell and a red led conversion for the Zeiss TK35.
http://www.wittner-kinotechnik.de/
http://www.wittner-kinotechnik.de/katal ... fotoze.php
http://www.wittner-kinotechnik.de/katal ... _laser.php
Alejandro

Alejandro

steven7
Utente 35mm

Messaggio da steven7 »

Thank you, it is very interesting but I will wait news of your TK35 and if you can send me photos of the modifies that you will do.

Stefano

XelaBlan

Messaggio da XelaBlan »

Hello: After disassembly of the whole projector for a carefull cleaning, I assembled it again and oiled. I installed a little 100 watts autotransformer to reduce mains voltage fron 230 to 125 volts for the motor only. I rewired the machine to be a "standalone" projector with fuses and switches for motor, projection lamp and exciter/framing lamp (you can switch on exciter lamp or framing lamp). I replaced the exciter bulb with a high intensity red LED reader, similar to those sold on Wittner-Kinotechnik but with my own design. I´m waiting now for a mono solar cell with mounting for this machine but surely soon I´ll replace it for a stereo one. I installed a roller to reduce noise and vibration on the upper loop, before the aperture plate (own design and it´s very, very efective). I replaced the velvet tape in the aperture plate for a new one that I found on a mercery shop. Now I´m in the process of designing folding supply and take-up reel arms for 1.800 meters that I hope to have finished next week-end. Later I´ll design a small 350 watts Xenon lamphouse for the machine. In a few days I´ll post some pictures of all. Best wishes.
Alex.

Alejandro

steven7
Utente 35mm

Messaggio da steven7 »

Hello Alejandro, thank you very much but I would like to know how many watts has the motor of Tk35?
I would like to transform it from 110 to 220 volts.
I dismantled the TK35 and I perfectly clean.
Can you give me a diagram and photos for modify the projector?
Thank you and see you soon

Stefano

XelaBlan

Messaggio da XelaBlan »

Hello Stefano: The Zeiss TK35 motor is 60 watts. Installing a little 100 watts autotransformer after the motor switch is all you need. Then you´ll be able to conect the projector to 230 volts power. If you don´t find the autotrafo, I can send you one from Spain. I´ll take some photos with details of all modifications next week. I´ll also try to do an electrical diagram to help you do it. Another thing, I´ve won some auctions on Ebay for TK35 spare parts. When I´ll get them I´ll tell you all that I have for if you need something for your projector that I have duplicated. For example, I can offer a modified exciter lamp mount with red LED as I´ve done for mine. These LEDs has been proven on my other portable a Wassmann Minikino35 and on a Wassmann Eurokino35, a pedestal machine with cyan optical tracks.
Well, hear you soon.
Alex.

Alejandro

steven7
Utente 35mm

Messaggio da steven7 »

Well Alex, I'll wait for your news.
Thank you so much.

Stefano

XelaBlan

Messaggio da XelaBlan »

Hello: I´ve just won an auction on Ebay for a HMI575 arc lamp kit including two lamps, reflector, electronic power supply, ignitor, etc. With this lamp I´ll get a luminous flux similar to 750- 1000 watts Xenon. You can get this lamps very cheap on Ebay (less than 30 Euros) with 500 life hours. I´m going to machine some parts for adapting the friction clutch from another projection for the folding reel arms I´m going to build for the Zeiss TK35, as I don´t have the original TK35 reel arms. I´ll try to put some pictures this week end. Best wishes.
Alex.

Alejandro

steven7
Utente 35mm

Messaggio da steven7 »

Hello Alex,
I would like to trasform my TK35, can you help me please? Can you send me some photos and projects?
Thank you and soon.

Stefano

Orsoluca
Utente 35mm

Messaggio da Orsoluca »

Ciao a tutti,

se servono chiarimenti sulle pagine in tedesco "linkate" da XelaBlan, sono a disposizione.

Luca Bellomonte
No audience should be expected to pay too see what looks like a second-hand product.

steven7
Utente 35mm

Messaggio da steven7 »

Ciao Luca, ti ringrazio per la tua disponibilità, ma mi servirebbe il manuale del TK35 con gli schemi e foto.

Stefano

XelaBlan

Messaggio da XelaBlan »

Hallo Steven: I have not forgotten to send photos and the electrical schema of my TK35 modification, but I want to finish some details and show you completed. I have a doubt about the lamphouse. I have no the original one, so I´m making my own design to fit a HMI 575 arc lamp that produces a very brilliant light, similar to Xenon, but the lumens per watt relation is higher on HMI lamps that on Xenon ones. I have the lamphouse "cone", the piece where the lamphouse condensor lens are placed. It has a triangle form to be coupled and fixed in the projector rear cover. But the lamphouse triangle has the vertix down and the base up, as I´ve seen on many photos of this machines. However the rear cover has its triangle aperture with the vertix up and the base down. How do you couple both parts? I suppose you´ll have to put the lamphouse inverted to couple the two triangles and then rotate the lamphouse 180º, but I´m not able to do so. Can you explain it to me? As soon as I´ll have the lamphouse fixed and totally built I´ll send pics with all details all my modifications; lamphouse, folding reel arms for 1.800 meters, electrical winding, etc. I wait for your answer about the lamphouse fixing. Thanks Hear you soon.
Alex.

Alejandro

steven7
Utente 35mm

Messaggio da steven7 »

Yes, you´ll have to put the lamphouse inverted to couple the two triangles and then rotate the lamphouse 180º, it is fixed so.
I hope that the pictures are clear!

Stefano

Immagine:Immagine 42,27 KB

Immagine:Immagine 40,83 KB

Rispondi