Assemblaggio Vittoria IV portatile cerco lanternina Audio

Rimessa in funzione delle "Vecchie Signore"
XelaBlan

Re: Assemblaggio Vittoria IV portatile cerco lanternina Audio

Messaggio da XelaBlan »

Ciao: Potete inviare alcune foto del sistema della lampada compreso l'alimentazione elettrica? Grazie.
Alex.
Alejandro

Paoloz
Utente 35mm
Contatta:

Messaggio da Paoloz »

Ciao Alex

I place some image of power supply and lamp of projector, if you need information about lamp assembly ask to me .

Paolo
Allegati
rear.jpg
rear.jpg (66.97 KiB) Visto 2672 volte
lamp.jpg
lamp.jpg (92.05 KiB) Visto 2686 volte
ballast.jpg
ballast.jpg (52.23 KiB) Visto 2686 volte

XelaBlan

Messaggio da XelaBlan »

Hello Paoloz: Thanks for your answer. I´ve got a Ballast fron an overhead projector made by Eiki. I use the HMI 575W, double ended, with a shape like a xenon lamp, but there´s a HMI 575 lamp who´s indenticall to yours (I´ve got one). But double ended lamps are more cheap. I want to modify a portable chinese projector, similar to the famous one used in outdoor projections, but model 103A with a 36 volts 400 watts halogen lamp, so I need another ballast and igniter. Where have you got them and at what price? Another question, ¿can you attach more pics of the lamphouse inside to see the optical system you are using?; elipsoidal reflector with the lamp in horizontal position or vertical lamp with a rear spherical mirror and condenser lens? I wait for your news. Best wishes.
Alex.
P.D.: Spiacente, Io non parlo italiano, ma lo capisco.
Allegati
35MM SOUND MOVIE FILM PROJECTOR - PORTABLE - TABLE TOP 3.jpg
35MM SOUND MOVIE FILM PROJECTOR - PORTABLE - TABLE TOP 3.jpg (92.14 KiB) Visto 2961 volte
35MM SOUND MOVIE FILM PROJECTOR - PORTABLE - TABLE TOP 2.jpg
35MM SOUND MOVIE FILM PROJECTOR - PORTABLE - TABLE TOP 2.jpg (66.67 KiB) Visto 2961 volte
portable 35mm motion picture projector manufactured by St-George Cine Equipment of Hong Kong Model ST E100 3.jpg
portable 35mm motion picture projector manufactured by St-George Cine Equipment of Hong Kong Model ST E100 3.jpg (28.68 KiB) Visto 2961 volte
Alejandro

Paoloz
Utente 35mm
Contatta:

Messaggio da Paoloz »

Hi Alex

The ballast is produced of http://www.techone.com.cn, the price is 99$ shipment cost excluded, if you need information, I have a contat person for order this production.
Sen me the private message.
It is electronic ballast 150 Hz switching, I was used a magnetic ballast but it were more problem with shutter frequency.

I post the image of optical parts of victoria IV projector, in the photo there is the spherical mirror , I don't use condenser lens.

Ciao
Paolo.
Allegati
refl 2.jpg
refl 2.jpg (46.79 KiB) Visto 2686 volte
refl1.jpg
refl1.jpg (70.16 KiB) Visto 2686 volte

XelaBlan

Messaggio da XelaBlan »

Hello Paoloz: Thanks for your answer and for the pics. I´ve got a reflector very similar to yours. It´s the auxiliary mirror from a vertical xenon lamphouse, but I don´t know if it´s correct for my purposes. Where have you got your one? It´s very similar to the reflector that there´s on the Pio Pion portable projector that you won at an Ebay auction. The problem I have is that the chinese projector has a barrel shutter like the Pio Pion and so, the distance from lamp to film aperture is grater than in a "normal" shutter machine and, if you don´t have a reflector with the adecuate focal distance, light is poor. I´ve got also a Wassmann Köders 35 portable projector, the first portable machine made by Wassmann in Madrid, modified for me for a 36 volts 400 watts halogen EVD lamp, the same as the chinese projector currently, with a rear spherical mirror and condenser lens and light from the Wassmann is much brighter and whiter.
I´ve also modified the lamphouse of a Zeiss TK35 portable machine with a HMI 575W bulb with the electronic ballast fron Eiki with very good results despite the TK35 has four condenser lenses and a 45º mirror and it´s supposed that this configuration lose a great amount of light compared to direct ilumination.
I´m interested in buying a ballast and an igniter, so I´d thank if you could e-mail me.
xelablan@hotmail.com
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all.
Alex.
Alejandro

dthoupis
Nuovo Utente

Re: Assemblaggio Vittoria IV portatile cerco lanternina Audi

Messaggio da dthoupis »

Finalmente un video per questa bella machina!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovayaeGPyTA

Paoloz
Utente 35mm
Contatta:

Re: Assemblaggio Vittoria IV portatile cerco lanternina Audi

Messaggio da Paoloz »

Si è la stessa macchina come è stata finita completa di rack dolby S/R .
Una soddisfazione... :-)

Rispondi