Role Models - VUE Reading UK screen 3

Reclami e segnalazioni dal pubblico
Rispondi
Antonio Marcheselli
Amministratore

Role Models - VUE Reading UK screen 3

Messaggio da Antonio Marcheselli »

So, my last movie in the UK!

Role models is that kind of movie where you unplug the brain for one hour and half, just laugh and relax! :) And since Sean William Scott is in the cast, you cannot be disappointed :) :)

I'm late with this review, so I forgot some details, for sure.

This time, the movie was scratched. Not so heavily but from the trailers and commercials you could see a few lines at the right of the screen. Not so big and fat but there were, even if not for all the time; I mean that sometime they were heavier, sometimes lighter or not visible at all.

The same issues: lights during the movie, volume too low (same 4.5) that forced me to put my hand on one of my ear to better understand the dialogues. Particularly with this kind of movie where the audience laugh often, a much higher volume would be recommended.

Same good work about the bulding of the print, with MANY lab's splice removed. A bit of dirt around splices, but the movie is shown since 9th of January so I think it's perfectly normal.

Print steadiness was good, even for a Flat movie. No major probems besides the one described. Of course, no sub and surrounds at all, as usual.

Remarks

Movie: 8 (so fun!!)
Print: 7
Proj work: 5 (scratches)
Sound: 4

Overall: 3.5/10

This is my last Vue's review :) . Hope that Vue can read these comments and use them to improve their feature presentation.

Bye
Sono sale per grandi pubbici e ciò rende doverose proiezioni per grandi popolazioni
Spettatore Anonimo

Rispondi