Cyprus

Discussioni di tutti i tipi, ma non di Cinema
Rispondi
dthoupis
Nuovo Utente

Cyprus

Messaggio da dthoupis »

Sorry for my English post but I want to express my disgratitude to all the members of Eurogroup and mainly the Germans who have let my Country to bankruptcy and not even that. About 10 thousand companies and big investors will bankrupt because of the closure of one of the biggest Cyprus banks and tonight it seems that they might force also the second bank to close down. For the first time in history, European Union is forcing depositors to give their money to bail out a European country. All of you in Italy who have deposits higher than 100 thousand Euro I urge you to move them swiftly to another country as EU is not safe anymore!
Demetris

88stressato
Il Troll del Forum
Contatta:

Re: Cyprus

Messaggio da 88stressato »

Antonio!!! Help!! :)

Stefano
Perchè il Vero Cinema lo trovi solo da noi!!! www.cinemaurora.it

Antonio Marcheselli
Amministratore

Re: Cyprus

Messaggio da Antonio Marcheselli »

Demetris è Cipriota ed è un filo irritato con l'europa, comprensibile.

Demetris, I do understand your feelings. But to be fair the forum's rules do not allow to discuss about politics - it's a subject that usually leads to flames and being a "cinema" forum I decided to keep it out of the way. But, again, I do understand that the issue is huge and you are directly involved into this (and possibly, soon, all of us). Considering the situation, I do not feel like closing this thread or limiting it.

Google translate:
Ci dispiace per il mio post inglese, ma voglio esprimere la mia disgratitude a tutti i membri dell'Eurogruppo e soprattutto i tedeschi che hanno lasciato il mio Paese al fallimento e non anche quello. Circa 10 mila imprese e grandi investitori si bancarotta a causa della chiusura di una delle più grandi banche di Cipro e stasera sembra che potrebbe costringere anche la seconda banca a chiudere. Per la prima volta nella storia, l'Unione Europea sta costringendo i depositanti a dare il loro denaro per salvare un paese europeo. Tutti voi in Italia che hanno depositi superiori a 100 mila euro perché vogliate per spostarli velocemente in un altro paese dell'Unione europea non è più sicuro!
Demetris
Sono sale per grandi pubbici e ciò rende doverose proiezioni per grandi popolazioni
Spettatore Anonimo

Rispondi